Do you suffer from cold and cough: Here come the easy tips for you guys.
Do it yourself – Best tips for cold and cough. In this COVID 19 situation, take preventive measures for cold and cough.
- Steaming is the best tips for cough and cold. Daily before going to bed and whenever we happen to go out we can do steaming.
- If you feel like slight irrtation in the throat it is best to do steaming.
- Prepare home made tea like adding mint, turmeric, cloves, cardamom in a boiled water. Then filter it and drink it hot.
- Take a towl and fold it in four folds. Then show near the gas stove. Keep the towel in certain distance. Then keep the pre-heated towel in the neck, face.
- Prepare Amla juice. Boil the amla. Remove the seeds and make juice. Add honey and drink it.
- In south india, “Rasam” a cuisine is prepared which beats the cough and cold. Take a small lemon size ball of Tamarind. Boil the tamarind in water. After 15 minutes take the tamarind syrup and throw away the waste. Only the essence is used.
- Add turmeric, asfoetidia, salt and let it boil well.
- Dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds, pepper seeds, fenugreek seeds(small amount), red chillies and grind it coarsely.
- Add the grinded powder to the tamarind water.
- Add tomato pulp and small piece of jaggery to enhance the taste. Add salt as per the requirement.
- For tempering, take one teaspoon of ghee, after heating the ghee add mustard seeds, and cumin seeds also 5 or 10 curry leaves.
- You can drink it or add with hot rice with ghee. Coriander seeds and pepper in this cuisine relieves the cough.