Skin care is a must for people who live in tropical regions. In this article, I have listed some simple tips for skin care.
1. Take some oats powder and mix it with curd to get a paste. Apply over your face, neck and all over the body for glowing skin.
2. Soak some Rose Petals in cold water for few hours and wash your face with the water. Rosewater makes your skin glowing.
3. Take some besan powder and mix with curd and apply all over the face for glowing skin.
4. Take some Poppy seeds or kuskus, besan powder, mix with milk leave it for 2 or 3 hours. Then apply the paste all over your face for glowing skin.
5. To avoid itchiness due to hot sun or if you roam in the hot sun the next day take some olive oil or gingelly oil and mix turmeric. Make it as a paste and apply all over your body and then rinse it with Shikai and besan powder. Glowing skin is 100% guarantee.
6. Take 2 teaspoons of besan mix with rose water, add turmeric if you have oily skin and facial hairs [for dry skin -do not use turmeric] and make a paste. Apply over the face for 20 minutes and wash with cold water.
7. Do you know rice powder is a good scrub? Take 1 teaspoon of rice powder mix with 1 spoon of curd and apply on the face. It helps to remove blemishes and black spots too.
8. The proven Japanese method of technology – Take 2 or 3 teaspoons of rice and wash it nicely. Then boil in water. After cooling take the water and wash it. Certainly, you can feel the change in your face.
Some links in this post are affiliate links. If you make a purchase through an affiliate link, I might make a small commission at no additional cost to you. I use affiliate marketing as one of the income methods. Its all possible due to valued readers like you. Thanks for always supporting my blog.