Live healthy in this Pandemic Covid-19
Table of contents
1. Walking the best exercise
2. Healthy dishes
Living healthy in this Pandemic situation is quite challenging. Yes, mask and social distancing play a major role.
Walking, Gym or outdoor activities like playing tennis, shuttle which keep us fit is taboo now. Yoga, exercises should be mandatory now. If your body is not flexible, not able to do yoga or exercises, or above 60, or has undergone major surgery need not worry. These are the best tips and tricks to be followed. You may find helpful with these tips and ideas.
1) Take frequent walks for 10 minutes in the hall or bedroom. If corridor or balcony is available then well and good. Even while talking over the phone please do not sit. you can walk while talking.
2) Set a reminder in your phone and walk which will make it regular.
3) Walk for 15 minutes take rest and walk again for 15 minutes. Do this in the morning and evening.
4)You can do “8” walking in the home. It messages all the organs in the stomach which enhance digestion.
5) But if you have undergone surgey then consult your healthcare professional.
6) “8” Walking may not help who have IBS. So be caareful if “8” walking is working out well then carry on. If not do orninary walking itself.
1) Don’t take heavy foods which are not digestible easily. Take minimum quantity and do not overeat.
2) As far as possible avoid sweets, fried items.
3Take a lot of water. Be hydrated.
4) Take vegetable soups, vegetable salads dressed in a lot of coriander leaves, lemon juice, or chopped mint.
5) Sprouts, steamed food are good for health.
6) Avoid juices since it has sugar which is not advisable for diabetics.
7) Have your dinner early before 7.30 p.m. and not late at night. It’s very difficult to get digested.
8)Add a lot of ginger, mint, curry leaves, jeera, fennel, ajwain which helps digestion.
9) Do not prepare all the immunity powder prepared and shown on social media. Cinnamon, cloves, ginger, pepper will make the body produce a lot of heat. Since India is a tropical country and now summer in all parts of India. It’s better to have it 2 or 3 days a week.
13) Go to bed early. Do not watch unnecessary news, post in the media. Even watching television is not a positive way to lead a life.
14) Long usage of television watching, computer screens make your eyes weak and tired.
15) The media news makes our mind weak and give negative thoughts, bad thoughts etc., which are not good for strong mind.
16) Avoid violence scenes and third rated movies in the television.