Read this article for simple Cooking tips.
Cooking is a passion for many housewives and ladies. Cooking with taste makes the food item delicious. My Mom and grandmom are great at preparing yummy items. so here are the tips from them. But its more important to prepare healthy cooking also.
- You know to prepare lemon rice, coconut rice, tamarind rice, tomato rice but to make it delicious add some ghee while seasoning. [seasoning how to do – Take a pan, add little ghee or oil put 1/2 teaspoon of Mustard, jeera, broken urad dal, red chillies 1 or 2, green chillies 1 and Asefotidia powder. when the mustard tempers and urad dal changes into golden brown colour switch off the gas stove.]
- While preparing moor kolambu, add some bajji chillies with green chillies. It will add taste to your cooking.
- When you prepare vada first soak the thor dal and channa dhal in water and drain the water. After 15 minutes grind it with chillies, ginger and jeera. wow… you get crispy vadas.
- For making payasam boil semiya or aval in milk and then add sugar as required to enhance the taste.
- Last but not least, try to prepare healthy items and freshly prepared food which will avoid knee pain, arthritis.
- Do not keep cut onions in the Refrigerator. Onions must be cut before cooking. It should be used immediately.
- coconuts can be kept in Freezer and can be used whenever you need.
- Put some neem leaves in the Rice container to avoid small insects present in the rice.